Export & Import
project as .tri files.
New FX Overlays
- Smaller project size
- Pokkoy increased complexity and change in preset B
- Zello and Feeta increase complexity
We have added a few in-app tutorials and we will add more soon ☺️
- Fixed an issue for some new users where payment may not be recognised instantly
- Fixed an issue where an infinite loader appears after restoring purchases
Import PNG layers
Now you can import PNG images as layers, add effects, color filters and textures and export back as transparent PNG.
- Major update to the effects – all effects respect the transparency in PNG files.
- Adjustment layer now respects the transparency of the layers below.
- Now you can import PNG layers, add effects, color filters and textures and export as transparent PNG.
- We’ve made some underlying changes how the canvas works in preparation for future features.
- Fixed an issue where the layers were blocking the interaction with the canvas
- Fixed an issue where creating layer thumbnail may cause the app to crash
Get weekly inspiration from our community Tag #trigraphy @trigraphyapp for a chance to be featured!
Beautiful, free images by the world’s most generous community of photographers.
Image bank with a lot of free pictures, event transparent once – ideal for collages 😉
Save the image as opaque .png to Files
Solid Color Layer
New layer type
New projects feature – duplicate existing project
Flip X / Y
New adjustment tools
Bringing Back Fade Filter as DC6
Added Fade filter back (due to request) – you can find it under DC6
Our biggest update to date - all new Trigraphy 4.0.
We want to hear what do you think about this update!